At Proinnovera we transform Clinical Research by radically thriving for innovative processes. As a full service contract research organization (CRO) we are a leading niche performer successfully executing clinical trials from Phase I to IV since 1997. By using and developing own digital technologies in combination with our unique and long-standing experience, we create a smooth and high-quality process of study excecution.
With our continuous growth in the past years, we are expanding our international reach and growth in the fields of Dermatology and Inflammatory Diseases. We are seeking ambitious and motivated individuals for Business Development Assistant positions who will contribute to company’s growth by demonstrating an exceptional hands-on attitude and developing sales and marketing strategies to promote the company’s services.
If you want to make impact with your work by developing innovative ideas and transforming Clinical Research with us, we are looking forward to have you as a part of our team.
Customer, goal and results oriented – Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate closely with the BD team and develop materials to follow-up on BD opportunities
- Arrange meetings with clients and maintain capability presentations
- Identify new clients through own research and analysis of information and forward them to the BD Directors
- At any time update, administer and maintain the study database and the CRM-System
- Represent the company at Trade Shows/Exhibitions, as attendee as well as exhibitor
- Active cooperation on market observation, sales- and marketing strategies
- Actively participate in regular departmental team meetings
- Prepare, organize and follow up internal department meetings
- Create and maintain company marketing activities (e.g. social media)
Education and Qualifications:
- Educational background in either Marketing, BD, Science or equivalent experience
- Prior work experience in Clinical Research Business for > 2 years
- Highly self-motivated, professional, confident, flexible, and results-driven
- Ability to travel national and international, app. 20% of time
- Creative to find solutions and have an energetic approach
- Basic knowledge in CRM system preferable but not mandatory
- Excellent communication skills with clients, research professionals and senior management
- Fluent in English (multiple languages including German is preferable)
Why working with us:
- Quality & Experience: More than 20 years of consolidated knowledge in planning and execution of clinical trials based on a stable and wide network in clinical research
- Unique culture:We are a dynamic and diverse team. Transparency, cohesion and mutual appreciation characterize us. A culture which stands for the perfect mix of secure corporate and impactful startup attitude.
- Innovation & Inspiration:Doing the old even better and always striving for an innovative approach. We offer you the freedom to bring yourself in with your own ideas and take over responsibility in a globally active company
- Digital Mindset: Through the internal use of digital technologies, we accelerate our processes continuously and contribute to the pharmaceutical industry with a digital mindset.
Are you interested?
In this case we are looking forward to your convincing application to the human resources department via email stating your salary requirement as well as your earliest possible starting date:
If you are interested please contact us: email@example.com
Clinical Research Organization
Ms Afra Dimetros
Director Human Resources
48159 Muenster, Germany
Tel. + 49 251 270 778-0