At Proinnovera we revolutionize and transform Clinical Research by radically thriving for innovative processes. As a contract research organization of clinical research we have successfully performed clinical trials from phase I to IV since 1997 to assess the efficacy and safety of new pharmaceutical products for human use. By using and developing own digital technologies in combination with our unique and long-standing experience, we create a smooth and high-quality of study excecution.
Based on our continuous growth in the past years, we are expanding our international reach and increase our study activities in the field of dermatological, rheumatological and oncological indications.
In order to accelerate the success and continued growth of proinnovera we are looking for an ambitious and motivated head of sales who manages and even expands our sales team by thinking out of the box and demonstrating an exceptional hands-on attitude.
If you want to make impact with your work by developing innovative ideas and transforming Clinical Research with us, we are looking forward to have you as a part of our team.
(earliest possible date)
In the field of this leading position you will be responsible for the sales department, textually as well as personally. You will take over the management of the complete sales and marketing department and thus will be responsible for planning and realizing all marketing activities as well as for the successful realization and management of the sales activities.
Customer-, goal- and results-oriented – these will be your main functions:
- Manage the sales process of bringing in awards for new projects
- Build new sales opportunities for the company in the market
- Plan and execute sales activities to achieve agreed company goals
- Successful customers management in terms of preparation and presentation of tailor made solutions in collaboration with the complete sales team and clinical operations
- Implementation of the sales and marketing strategy for the identified competitive advantages
- Training, management and empowerment of direct employees
- Participation in congresses and exhibitions as well as in customer meetings in an international environment
Your qualification profile – team leader with empathic orientation who inspires his team
- Experience: After your studies (bachelor/master) you could already gather more than 5 years of professional experience in clinical research and you are capable of leading and motivating a team of 5-10 people
- Expertise: You have profound knowledge in the field of marketing and sales and you successfully contributed to sales in the pharmaceutical industry
- Networker: You know how to establish long-term cooperative and successful relationships with customers
- Communicative & Agility: Personally, you convince by a professional appearance, an excellent communication, an affinity for numbers and reliability. You are able to adapt to a fast changing environment and learn quickly.
- Drive: You are ready to bring in a high degree of commitment and take ownership for delivering strong results (including willingness for national and international business trips)
- Skills: Very good knowledge in dealing with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS Outlook, Internet, CRM-Tools as well as business fluent German and English (a further foreign language would be preferable)
Why working with us:
- Quality & Experience: More than 20 years of consolidated knowledge in planning and execution of clinical trials based on a stable and wide network in clinical research
- Unique culture: We are a dynamic and diverse team. Transparency, cohesion and mutual appreciation characterize us. A culture which stands for the perfect mix of secure corporate and impactful startup attitude.
- Innovation & Inspiration: Doing the old even better and tackling the new with an innovative approach. We offer you the freedom for your own ideas and responsibility in the field of a globally active company
- Digital Mindset: Through the internal use of digital technologies, we accelerate our processes continuously and revolutionize the pharmaceutical industry with a positive and digital mindset.
- Benefits: attractive, above-average remuneration, company car, mobile and laptop
Are you interested?
In this case we are looking forward to your convincing application to the human resources department via email stating your salary requirement as well as your earliest possible starting date: