Proinnovera CRO is an owner-managed, innovative and forward-thinking company. As a contract organization for clinical research, we successfully conduct clinical trials from phase I to IV since 1997 according to international standards for the proof of efficacy and safety of new pharmaceutical products for human use.
For 01-Aug-2019 we are looking for an apprentice in the field of:
Information technology managers provide information and telecommunications systems and manage them. They identify user requirements, plan and create application solutions and care for advice, training, as well as the general system support of the users (First Level Support).
Moreover they ensure the efficiency and customer-oriented or user-oriented organization of projects.
Your qualification profile:
- A-levels, advanced technical college certificate (or similar qualification)
- Good knowledge in German, mathematics and English
- Good manners and customer-oriented behaviour
Your personal strengths:
- Analytical capability and problem solving ability
- Communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Organization skills
We offer you:
- A corporate culture which stands for appreciation and good collaboration
- Freedom for your own ideas and responsibility in the field of a globally active company
- Well-structured incorporation, continuous training offerings and individual development prospects
- Flat hierarchy, “open-doors-policy” and a relaxed but professional atmosphere
If you are interested please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Clinical Research Organization
Ms Afra Dimetros
Director Human Resources
48159 Muenster, Germany
Tel. + 49 251 270 778-0