At Proinnovera we revolutionize and transform Clinical Research by radically thriving for innovative processes. As a contract research organization of clinical research we have successfully performed clinical trials from phase I to IV since 1997 to assess the efficacy and safety of new pharmaceutical products for human use. By using and developing own digital technologies in combination with our unique and long-standing experience, we create a smooth and high-quality process of study execution.
Based on our continuous growth in the past years, we are expanding our international reach and increase our study activities in the field of Dermatology and Immunology.
For 01-Aug-2019 or later date we are looking for an apprentice in the field of Office Management.
Merchants for Office Management organize and work on office management tasks. Besides they deal with commercial activities in the fields of order processing, purchase, accounting, marketing and personnel management.
Your qualification profile:
- A-levels, advanced technical college certificate or a very good secondary school certificate
- Good knowledge in German, mathematics and English
- Polite manners and customer-oriented behavior
- Good MS Office skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
Your personal strengths:
- High motivation and work commitment to office and administration activities
- pleasure in dealing with customers and a pronounced service-orientation
- reliable and independent way of working
- organizational talent and a good sense of responsibility
- High willingness to learn and perform
- ability to work in a team, strong communication skills and creativity
Why working with us:
- Quality & Experience: More than 20 years of consolidated knowledge in planning and execution of clinical trials based on a stable and wide network in clinical research
- Unique culture: We are a dynamic and diverse team. Transparency, cohesion and mutual appreciation characterize us. A culture which stands for the perfect mix of secure corporate and impactful startup attitude.
- Innovation & Inspiration: Doing the old even better and tackling the new with an innovative approach. We offer you the freedom for your own ideas and responsibility in the field of a globally active company
- Digital Mindset: Through the internal use of digital technologies, we accelerate our processes continuously and revolutionize the pharmaceutical industry with a digital mindset.
- Benefits: Well-structured incorporation, continuous training offerings and individual development prospects
Are you interested?
In this case we are looking forward to your convincing application to the human resources department via email:
If you are interested please contact us: email@example.com
Clinical Research Organization
Ms Afra Dimetros
Director Human Resources
48159 Muenster, Germany
Tel. + 49 251 270 778-0