At Proinnovera we revolutionize and transform Clinical Research by radically thriving for innovative processes. As a contract research organization of clinical research we have successfully performed clinical trials from phase I to IV since 1997 to assess the efficacy and safety of new pharmaceutical products for human use. By using and developing own digital technologies in combination with our unique and long-standing experience, we create a smooth and high-quality process of study execution.
Based on our continuous growth in the past years, we are expanding our international reach and increase our study activities in the field of Dermatology and Immunology.
If you want to make impact with your work by developing innovative ideas and transforming Clinical Research with us, we are looking forward to having you as a part of our team.
(earliest possible date)
You are responsible for all tasks related to the monitoring of national and international clinical trials (phase I to IV) as well as non-interventional studies (NIS).
Your main functions:
- Independent acquisition of the medical background knowledge for the different clinical trials
- Monitoring of clinical trials
- Organization of regular visits to the study sites for monitoring purposes
- Generation of visit reports
- Recruitment and supervision of study sites
- Support of the project management concerning the preparation, submission and conduct of clinical trials
Your qualification profile:
- University degree (preferably in a medical/scientific subject) or a completed vocational training in the medical-pharmaceutical area
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in clinical trials as CRA
- Experience in the field of dermatology preferable but not mandatory
- Strong oral and written communication skills in German and English
- Very good PC skills (MS Office software)
- Strong interpersonal skills, flexible and communicative personality, who enjoys travelling and working independently in a team-orientated, collaborative and dynamic environment
Why working with us:
- Quality & Experience: More than 20 years of consolidated knowledge in planning and execution of clinical trials based on a stable and wide network in clinical research
- Unique culture: We are a dynamic and diverse team. Transparency, cohesion and mutual appreciation characterize us. A culture which stands for the perfect mix of secure corporate and impactful startup attitude.
- Innovation & Inspiration: Doing the old even better and tackling the new with an innovative approach. We offer you the freedom for your own ideas and responsibility in the field of a globally active company.
- Digital Mindset: Through the internal use of digital technologies, we accelerate our processes continuously and revolutionize the pharmaceutical industry with a digital mindset.
- Benefits: attractive, above-average salary, complete equipment (company cell phone, laptop)
Are you interested?
In this case we are looking forward to your convincing application to the human resources department via email stating your salary requirement as well as your earliest possible starting date.
If you are interested please contact us: email@example.com
Clinical Research Organization
Ms Afra Dimetros
Director Human Resources
48159 Muenster, Germany
Tel. + 49 251 270 778-0