At Proinnovera, we specialize in dermatology and like to say that “we’ve got skin in the game!” We revolutionize and transform clinical research by striving for innovative processes, honed through our experiences as a therapeutically-focused contract research organization, conducting phase I to IV trials. Through the development and implementation of digital technologies, in combination with our unique and long-standing experience, we create a smooth and high-quality process of study execution.
Based on our continuous growth in the past years, we are expanding our international reach, therefore increasing our study activities in the United States and Canada. Due to our growth, we are now seeking ambitious, motivated and experienced individuals for regionally-based Clinical Research Associate (CRA), Senior CRA and Lead CRA positions. We’re hiring employees as well as contractors. If you want to make impact with your work by developing innovative ideas and transforming Clinical Research with us, we are looking forward to having you as a part of our newly-formed North American team.
Benefits and Perks
Our people are our success. Proinnovera’ s employees are provided with a comprehensive benefits package including competitive salary, generous PTO, paid holidays and company cell phone. We support an environment where our team members feel empowered to drive their work and their careers. Our staff is learning and growing continuously, as we believe career development is an important part of a great culture.
Contractors who work with our team can expect competitive hourly pay rate, flexible scheduling, great opportunities for varied study indications, training on therapeutic indications, internal support on projects and a user-friendly CTMS.
Successful Candidates Will Possess
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a life science or related discipline OR RN/LPN with 3 years related experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of onsite monitoring experience for CRA, 5 years for Senior and Lead CRA positions.
- Dermatology experience.
- Strong understanding of ICH GCP Compliance.
- Ability to travel locally and regionally ~65%.
- Solid communication skills.
Why Work with Us
- Quality & Experience: More than 20 years of consolidated knowledge in planning and execution of clinical trials based on a stable and wide network in clinical research.
- Unique culture: We are a dynamic and diverse team, spanning the globe. Transparency, cohesion and mutual appreciation characterize us. Our culture can be described as the perfect mix of secure corporate and impactful startup attitudes.
- Innovation & Inspiration: We do the old even better and always strive for an innovative approach. We offer you the freedom to bring yourself to work with your own ideas and take responsibility in a globally-active company.
- Digital Mindset: Through the internal use of digital technologies, we accelerate our processes continuously and contribute to the pharmaceutical industry with a digital mindset.
Let’s Connect and Learn More
We look forward to receiving your CV via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your salary requirement as well as your earliest possible starting date.