With our continuous growth in the past years, we are expanding our international reach and growth in the fields of Dermatology and Inflammatory Diseases. We are seeking ambitious and motivated individuals for Director Business Development positions who will contribute to company’s growth by demonstrating an exceptional hands-on attitude and strong experience in the business development and sales process.
If you want to make impact with your work by developing innovative ideas and transforming Clinical Research with us, we are looking forward to having you as a part of our team.
(earliest possible date)
Director Business Development
Customer, goal and results oriented – Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identification and generation of new sales opportunities in the target markets
- Cultivate strong, long-term client relationships with both clinical teams and key decision makers
- Provide leadership in the development of client specific sales strategies leveraging proinnovera’s capabilities and service offerings to achieve agreed upon individual and corporate goals
- Serve as the primary contact for clients during the sales process and manage a post-sales Sponsor and Operations interaction
- Leadership and client management in the preparation and presentation of focused clinical trial solutions in collaboration with proinnovera stakeholders
- Participate in congresses and exhibitions as well as in client meetings in an international environment
Education and Qualifications:
- University Degree in life sciences or related discipline
- 3-5 years of sales or relative experience pharmaceutical, CRO or FSP sales with interaction with key decision makers
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Established Network of clients in Europe and/or United States
- Excellent communication skills with clients, research professionals and senior management
- Fluent in English
Why working with us:
- Quality & Experience: More than 20 years of consolidated knowledge in planning and execution of clinical trials based on a stable and wide network in clinical research
- Unique culture: We are a dynamic and diverse team. Transparency, cohesion and mutual appreciation characterize us. A culture which stands for the perfect mix of secure corporate and impactful startup attitude.
- Innovation & Inspiration: Doing the old even better and always striving for an innovative approach. We offer you the freedom to bring yourself in with your own ideas and take over responsibility in a globally active company
- Digital Mindset: Through the internal use of digital technologies, we accelerate our processes continuously and contribute to the pharmaceutical industry with a digital mindset.
Are you interested?
Forward your resume to the human resources department via email: