At Proinnovera we revolutionize and transform Clinical Research by radically thriving for innovative processes. As a contract research organization of clinical research we have successfully performed clinical trials from phase I to IV since 1997 to assess the efficacy and safety of new pharmaceutical products for human use. By using and developing own digital technologies in combination with our unique and long-standing experience, we create a smooth and high-quality process of study execution.
Based on our continuous growth in the past years, we are expanding our international reach, therefore increasing our study activities in the United States and Canada. Due to our growth, we are now seeking ambitious, motivated and experienced individuals for Project Manager in Clinical Research. We’re hiring employees as well as contractors.
If you want to make impact with your work by developing innovative ideas and transforming Clinical Research with us, we are looking forward to having you as a part of our newly-formed North American team.
As project leader with several years of relevant job experience in clinical research you will be placed at the central interface of the management of global clinical studies with medicinal products in the phases I to IV.
Your main functions:
- Main point of contact for clients in the assigned projects
- Provide leadership and direction to an European or global study team (internal/external)
- Management of international clinical trials
- Planning and realization of project targets in relation to time, quality and budget
- Reporting of study status
- Development of project management-, monitoring- and data management plans
- Development of study specific documents (Feasibility, ICF)
- Assurance of SOP- and GCP-compliant study documentation
- Team leader for CTAs, CRAs, Recruitment Managers and Regulatory Affairs Managers
- Close cooperation with departments of Monitoring, IT, Medical Writing, Finance and Business Development
Your qualification profile:
- Education: University degree in science or equivalent job training in the healthcare field
- Experience: Several year work experience in the industry sector (Pharma, Biotech or CRO) and a minimum of 3 years working experience as clinical project manager in phase (I – IV) development (indispensable necessity)
- Expertise: Very professional knowledge in GCP/ICH and MPG/AMG
- Skills: Business fluent in English, good proficiency in Windows-Office-Software applications
Your personal strengths:
- Demonstrated experience in team leadership
- Remarkable problem solving attitude, outstanding organizational and communication skills
- Capable of acting effectively in an international team-/matrix structure
- Affinity for finance
- Independent, flexible and motivated working style
Why working with us:
- Quality & Experience: More than 20 years of consolidated knowledge in planning and execution of clinical trials based on a stable and wide network in clinical research
- Unique culture: We are a dynamic and diverse team. Transparency, cohesion and mutual appreciation characterize us. A culture which stands for the perfect mix of secure corporate and impactful startup attitude.
- Innovation & Inspiration: Doing the old even better and tackling the new with an innovative approach. We offer you the freedom for your own ideas and responsibility in the field of a globally active company
- Digital Mindset: Through the internal use of digital technologies, we accelerate our processes continuously and revolutionize the pharmaceutical industry with a digital mindset.
Are you interested?
In this case we are looking forward to your convincing application to the human resources department via email stating your salary requirement as well as your earliest possible starting date:
If you are interested please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Clinical Research Organization
Ms Afra Dimetros
Director Human Resources
48159 Muenster, Germany
Tel. + 49 251 270 778-0