At Proinnovera we revolutionize and transform Clinical Research by radically thriving for innovative processes. As a contract research organization of clinical research we have successfully performed clinical trials from phase I to IV since 1997 to assess the efficacy and safety of new pharmaceutical products for human use. By using and developing own digital technologies in combination with our unique and long-standing experience, we create a smooth and high-quality process of study excecution. Based on our continuous growth in the past years, we are expanding our international reach and increase our study activities in the field of Dermatology and Immunology.
If you want to make an impact with your work by developing innovative ideas and transforming Clinical Research with us, we are looking forward to having you as a part of our team.
(earliest possible date)
Strategic Proposal Manager EU/Home-Office (m/f/d)
You are responsible for the development of proposals and budgets and for managing the overall proposal processes.
We are looking for a strategic proposal manager for our headquarter in Münster, germany (and/or home-office) to work alongside Business Development and ClinOps. You will manage tasks that are essential to proinnovera’s financial success and strategic development.
Your main functions:
- Set-up and customization of written proposals and budgets for national and international studies
- Organization of proposal processes according to customer requirements and within given due dates
- Identification/planning of study milestones
- Specification of scope of service
- Issue request for proposal to appropriate vendors to obtain required pricing
- Liase with inhouse-departments, sub-contractors and vendors to develop appropriate study strategies
- Suggests and implements pricing and proposal strategies in close collaboration with top management
- Answer Requests for Information of sponsors
- Organize Change in Scope processes with the operational departments
Your qualification profile:
- Experience: Good experience in clinical research and in budgeting clinical trials
- Expertise: General mercantile knowledge by commercial education and/or commercial experience in developing and assembling proposals and estimates
- Way of working: High organizational skills and ability to work independently within given deadlines
- Multi-tasking: Ability to work multi-task and to work on multiple proposals simultaneously
- Skills: Strong oral and written communication skills in German and English – Good MS Office skills in Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, very good Excel skills – Basic Knowledge in Salesforce CRM preferable but not mandatory
- Teamplayer: Strong interpersonal skills and high ability to work in a team-orientated, collaborative and dynamic environment
Why working with us:
- Quality & Experience: More than 20 years of consolidated knowledge in planning and execution of clinical trials based on a stable and wide network in clinical research
- Unique culture: We are a dynamic and diverse team. Transparency, cohesion and mutual appreciation characterize us. A culture which stands for the perfect mix of secure corporate and impactful startup attitude.
- Innovation & Inspiration: Doing the old even better and tackling the new with an innovative approach. We offer you the freedom for your own ideas and responsibility in the field of a globally active company
- Digital Mindset: Through the use of innovative technologies and the close connection with a company builder for digital business models we accelerate our processes continuously and revolutionize the pharmaceutical industry with a fresh mindset.
- Benefits: Competitive salary, Flexible working hours, home office (partial or full), company laptop + recent Iphone (including private use), individual benefits package (e.g. job lunch, amazon vouchers, company pension insurance).
We offer you a challenging position within a dedicated and motivated team and a corresponding salary.
Are you interested?
In this case we are looking forward to your convincing application to the human resources department via email stating your salary requirement as well as your earliest possible starting date.
If you are interested please contact us: email@example.com
Clinical Research Organization
Ms Afra Dimetros
Director Human Resources
48159 Muenster, Germany
Tel. + 49 251 270 778-0